Our highly experienced physiotherapist team can deal with an amazingly diverse range of injuries and conditions. They will recommend tailored pro-active treatment techniques that aim to improve your condition as quickly as possible.
Just some of the areas are included below so feel free to read more or get in touch if you have any questions.
- Back pain including muscle strains and spasms, postural problems, degenerative issues, bulging discs, sciatica, nerve entrapment, neuralgia, spondyloarthropathy, spondylolisthesis, rehab & recovery from spinal surgery
- Neck pain including whiplash, disc issues, muscular problems, general wear and tear issues, cervical spondylosis, cervical stenosis
- Shoulder pain including frozen shoulder, impingement syndrome, rotator cuff issues, tendinopathy or tears, AC joint sprains, disclocations, AC joint subluxations, bicep tendonitis, rehab from shoulder surgery
- Elbow pain including tennis elbow, golfers elbow, throwers elbow, tricep and bicep tendinopathy, dislocations, rehabilitation from elbow surgery
- Wrist & hand pain including De Quervains (tendovaginitis), cartilage issues, RSI, carpel tunnel syndrome (CTS), dislocated fingers, trigger fingers, mallet finger
- Pelvic pain including Sacroililiitis, Sacroilic joint adhesions, Pubis Osteitis, leg length differences, bone pain following graft surgery
- Hip pain including degenerative issues, groin strains, piriformis syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, iliotibial band friction syndrome, rehabilitation following hip surgery / replacement, labral tears, impingement syndromes, ligament tears, hip flexor issues (illopsoas)
- Knee pain including all ligament injuries, runners knee, meniscal injuries, kneecap issues, Osteo-arthritis, housemaid’s knee, baker’s cysts, patellar tendinopathy, dislocated knee caps, rehabilitation from knee surgery / replacement
- Foot and ankle pain including flat foot, plantar fasciitis, ligament tears, achilles tendinopathy, metatarsalgia, sprains and strains, rehabilitation from ankle surgery
- Pregnancy and post-natal issues including pelvic girdle pain, general back pain
- Headaches including migraines, tension headaches, dizziness
Our Chartered Physiotherapists will aim to:
- Assess and diagnose your condition. We will do this by talking through your symptoms and by physical examination.
- Free you from pain. Our first priority is to ease your pain to make life more manageable.
- Treat your condition. We will recommend pro-active treatment techniques that we feel will make your condition better as quickly as possible. If you aren’t comfortable with any of the techniques recommended then let us know and we will try something different. We will never just give you exercises and send you on your way.
- Stop your problem from coming back. We will help you with a home programme and other self-help measures, and will look to resolve why your pain started in the first place.
- Be there for you. We are always on the other end of the phone or an email if you have any concerns or questions in between treatments. We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can if we are in clinic when you call.
- Ensure you get the best care for your individual condition. If we think you need to see another specialist or surgeon, we will refer you without delay.
To book an appointment with a Physiotherapist at our clinic in the Hartham Park estate, Corsham Wiltshire (between Chippenham & Bath) please telephone 01249 712 288 or email . Our physiotherapists are registered with all major insurance companies including Bupa, AXA/PPP, Aviva, Simply Health, PruHealth & WPA.